I am super excited to show you today’s post. While browsing Pinterest, I found so many cute ideas for printing on burlap, so I wanted to give it a try. Here is what I came up with:
Printing on burlap is pretty easy, you just need the following supplies:
- Burlap which you can get a most craft stores
- Freezer paper (not wax paper)
To print on burlap, just follow these simple instructions:
- Cut a piece of freezer paper to 8.5″ by 11″.
- Cut a piece of burlap a bit bigger than that.
- Place the burlap down first and then place the shiny side of the freezer paper onto of the burlap.
- The dull side of the freezer paper should be on top. Iron the freezer paper and burlap together.
- The freezer paper will begin to stick to the burlap.
- Once the burlap and freezer paper is bonded together, trim the burlap to the size of the freezer paper.
- On the computer, design any thing you want! Choose your favorite quote or last name or anything! I downloaded some new fonts from www.dafont.com in order to create my layout.
- Most sites recommend using an ink jet printer. Place your burlap/freezer paper into the printer as you would a normal piece of paper and print!
These would make great wedding gifts or Christmas gifts! Thanks for stopping by!